Zyrtec 5 mg or 10 mg
Where to Buy Zyrtec
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: rxhelphere
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code rxhelphere above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Price with coupon
5mg x 30
5mg x 60
5mg x 90
5mg x 120
5mg x 180
5mg x 360
10mg x 10
10mg x 30
10mg x 60
10mg x 90
10mg x 120
10mg x 180
10mg x 360
Why do people buy this tablet?
Antihistamines are bought to treat symptoms of hay fever and other allergic reactions.
Antihistamines work by opposing histamines, the hormones responsible for the itching, sneezing, runny noses and watery eyes associated with an allergic reaction.
Histamines may cause more than these symptoms they may block the bronchial tubes that could make breathing difficult.
The hormones are activated due to an irritation that the body perceives as a threat to its well-being.
Zyrtec also relieves the symptoms of year-round allergies due to dust, mold, and animal dander.
Zyrtec inhibits motion sickness, nausea, vomiting and dizziness.
Zyrtec is an antihistamine.
Zyrtec is an antihistamine.
Zyrtec is bought in the treatment of chronic itchy skin and hives.
Zyrtec medication can alleviate these symptoms.
Zyrtec is bought to treat:
- The sneezing;
- Itchy red watery eyes caused by seasonal allergies such as hay fever;
- Itchy runny nose;
Zyrtec is bought to treat or prevent symptoms of allergies. Zyrtec is bought to help reduce itchy skin rash and hives.
Zyrtec 5 mg or 10 mg side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Sore throat;
- Dry mouth;
- Abdominal pain;
- difficulty urinating;
- feeling faint;
- irritability and/or hysteria;
- mouth-, nose- and/or throat dryness;
- unusual excitement and nightmares;
- unusual irritability;
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- Trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- High blood pressure;
- Fast heartbeat;
- Changes in vision or hearing;
Allergic reactions like:
- Swelling of the face lips or tongue;
- Skin rash;
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention:
- Stomach pain;
- Sore throat;
- Loss of sleep;
Do not take Zyrtec 5 mg or 10 mg with any of the following drugs:
- central nervous system depressants;
- ketoconazole (use of this medicine may increase of fexofenadine in the blood);
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (this should never be used together with zyrtec);
- antidepressants such as tofranil, elavil, ludiomil, and anafranil;
- high doses of theophylline (theo-dur);
- muscle relaxants such as valium and soma;
- pain-relieving narcotics such as codeine, demerol, and percocet;
- sedatives such as nembutal, seconal, and phenobarbital;
- sleeping pills such as halcion, restoril, and ambien;
- taking sedatives, tranquilizers, sleeping pills, muscle relaxants;
Do not take Zyrtec with any of the following medications:
- other medicines for colds or allergies
CHILDREN 6 TO 23 MONTHS
The usual starting dose is 2.5 mg (one-half teaspoonful) once a day. In children 12 to 23 months old, the dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 mg a day, given as 2.5 mg (one-half teaspoonful) every 12 hours.
CHILDREN 2 TO 5 YEARS
The usual starting dose is 2.5 mg (one-half teaspoonful) once a day. Dosage may be increased to a maximum of 5 mg (1 teaspoonful) once daily or 2.5 mg (one-half teaspoonful) every 12 hours.
CHILDREN 6 TO 11 YEARS
The usual starting dose is 5 or 10 mg (1 or 2 teaspoonfuls of syrup) once a day. If your child has a kidney or liver condition, the doctor will probably prescribe the lower dose.
ADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS AND OLDER
The usual starting dose is 5 or 10 mg once a day, depending on the severity of your symptoms. If you have a kidney or liver condition, the doctor will probably prescribe 5 mg daily.
Zyrtec 5 mg or 10 mg is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- enlarged prostate;
- glaucoma (zyrtec may increase eye pressure and worsen the problem);
- intestinal impediments;
- kidney diseases;
- liver diseases;
- stomach ulcers;
- urinary difficulties (zyrtec may worsen the condition);
- if you are breastfeeding;
- if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, never take this medicine without your doctor's approval;
- if you have allergies towards certain foods, preservatives or dyes;
- if you have known allergic reactions to antihistamines;
- if you observe a low fat diet, low protein diet;
- if you regularly drink alcoholic beverages as this may have an effect on taking zyrtec;
Reported Zyrtec 5 mg or 10 mg overdose symptoms are:
- faint feeling;
- red flashes;
- severe drowsy feeling;
- severe dryness of nose, mouth and throat;
- shortness of breath;
- troubled breathing;
Other Brand Names
- ELG Nil;
- Humex Rhinite Allergique;
Your doctors need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- Liver disease;
- Kidney disease;
- An unusual or allergic reaction to cetirizine hydroxyzine other medicines foods dyes or preservatives;