Where to buy?
1. Buying effective drugs without a prescription at our online pharmacy, you will be always satisfied returned customers.
2. The privacy is protected and your personal information is safe.
3. We are fully committed to providing you with the highest quality drugs with no prescription.
Get 20% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code:20%off
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Without a Prescription
Celecoxib is prescribed to patients who suffer from Stiffness, pain or inflammation which may accompany Osteoarthritis or
Celecoxib is known interact with several drugs. You should consult with your doctor if you:
- Prone to hives;
- Have allergies to sulfa based medicines;
- Are asthmatic;
- Are allergic to other NSAID drugs;
- Are allergic to aspirin;
You should inform your doctor in case you are:
- Are suffering from blood coagulation disorders;
- Drinking alcohol;
- Experiencing bleeding or ulcers in the stomach;
- Experiencing hypertension;
- Have a congestive heart disorder;
- Have ailments;
- Have kidney disorders;
- Have liver disorders;
- Taking anti-coagulants;
- Taking steroid medicines (like prednisone prednisolone methylprednisolone etc);
The overdose's symptoms are:
- Blurred vision;
- Buzzing in one's ears;
- Shallow or slow breathing;
- Upset stomach;
Celecoxib's side effects include:
- Water retention;
- Unusual weight gain;
- Rashes or itches;
- General Lethargy;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Blood in vomitus;
- Black tarry or bloody stools;
- Allergic reactions;
- Abnormal bleeding or bruises;
- Abdominal discomforts and distress;
Other milder symptoms are:
Before starting a Celecoxib Treatment you must inform your physician if you are taking medicines such as:
- Benazepril or other ACE inhibitors;
- Cold medications analgesics allergy medicines;
- Furosemide or other diuretics;
- Prednisone or other corticosteroids;
- Warfarin or other anticoagulants;
In some countries Celecoxib may also be known as: